We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Unfortunately, JasperMobile has stopped.

leroyk

I am trying out the JasperMobile Andriod app. I can connect to the hosted reports. When I try to connect to my own server (Community Server 5.1) that is preloaded with the sample reports, I get the following message when I trying to run a report. Note I can browse the structures without issue. It also works on the ipad app. But the Android app give the following error on any report...

jaspermobile unfortunately, JasperMobile has stopped.

Has anyone see this ? How did you fix ?

Leroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having the same problem with JaspermMobile (downloaded and installed from Google Play last week) and JasperServer 5.1.0 Community Edition

reports transferred from JasperServer 4.5.0 to 5.1.0, working also with 5.1.0, but just in the desktop browser, not with JasperMobile

sample report atttached

used datasource: PostgreSQL 9.0.8 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-52), 64-bit

thanks in advance for any help

There was a problem with handling results from "/serverInfo" REST service for JRS CE 5.1.0.
JasperMobile Android SDK v1.4 has strict requiremets regarding the "/serverInfo" response and in case with JRS CE 5.1.0 this service returns a bit different set of fields than PRO.

It's fixed now:
http://code.jaspersoft.com/svn/comp.php?repname=androidsdk&compare[]=/trunk/@59&compare[]=/trunk/@60

Next releases of JasperMobile Android SDK and JasperMobile for Android will contain this fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you for quick resolution

currently we are testing on iPhone and when this fix will be available also in updated JasperMobile via Google Play, we will add Android platform to our JasperMobile-enabled group

thanks again

• 5 years later...

This problem is common on Android devices and is usually resolved by clearing data and cache on Android or reinstalling the app through the Google Play Store. Or you can try to erase the cache partition like this:
1. Press the power button to turn off the phone > set the device to recovery mode.
2. Use the volume button to select, find the “Control Screen” option > select “Erase Cache Partition” and press the power button to confirm.
3. Restart the system when you are done.
Resolving unfortunately app has stopped by restoring production settings is also one of the common ways.