We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement for : null Level:

kishorethecrazy

Query error

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement for : null
Level:
    SEVERE
Stack Trace:
Error executing SQL statement for : null
    com.jaspersoft.hadoop.hive.HiveFieldsProvider.getFields(HiveFieldsProvider.java:113)
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.hadoop.hive.designer.HiveFieldsProvider.getFields(HiveFieldsProvider.java:32)
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.hadoop.hive.connection.HiveConnection.readFields(HiveConnection.java:154)
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.wizards.ConnectionSelectionWizardPanel.validate(ConnectionSelectionWizardPanel.java:146)
    org.openide.WizardDescriptor$7.run(WizardDescriptor.java:1357)
    org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
    org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)

Can anyone please help me how to resolve this issue.???
It's coming after writing the query and by clicking the next button.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kishore,

What I could make out of this error is that there might be an  issue with the datasource .Please check the credentials and evrything else. Then if it ok then can you let me know that if you have used any prameter in the SQL , if yes then please check that the parameters are initialized , or it will give you the same error.

Thanks,

Ankur

Hi Ankur

When i test the connection while connecting to the server it is showing connected successfully, so there is no problem with database.Even i am not using any parameters in the SQL, I'm using a simple and very basic type query like SELECT (datafield) FROM tablename.

But still it is showing this error.

Thanks

Kishore

• 3 years later...

Hello Kishore

Hava you fixed your issue?

I have this:

Greetings!!

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement for: null.
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRJdbcQueryExecuter.createDatasource(JRJdbcQueryExecuter.java:344)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.createQueryDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:1129)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.initDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:696)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseReportFiller.setParameters(BaseReportFiller.java:437)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:548)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseReportFiller.fill(BaseReportFiller.java:396)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fill(JRFiller.java:90)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:456)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:863)
at Reporteador_AG4X4.Aplicacion_Reporteo.btnGenerarReporteAprietesInternoActionPerformed(Aplicacion_Reporteo.java:2302)

• 2 months later...

GRAVE: Fill 1: exception

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement for : null_TABLAPAGOS_1469825414264_395800

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: error de sintaxis en o cerca de «null»

Position: 1