We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Automatic Login JasperServer!

hussainian

Hi!

I'm using the the Sample Java Web Service provided by JasperServer to run the reports. I've made a small change. Normally when a report is clicked, it goes to the page with a combo box showing the export options. But i put the following code to view the report directly as in JasperServer

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=<%=rd.getUriString()%>&standAlone=flase&ParentFolderUri=/reports"

The problem is that when I click the report name, the JasperServer login page appears asking for login. I want to remove this page by either removing the Login Check or by autmatically logging in with hard coded user/pass. Is it possible? Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & Best Regards.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hi

1) I want to bypass the jasper page login.html page and i nedd to enter  through the url  to acess it ,so i got it by following link

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow&j_username=jasperadmin&j_password=jasperadmin

2)This would be visible then on the URL...which is usually not desirable...

3)can any one sugest me how  do I resolved this by using hidden input fields to post out to this url..

if you are send any particular links will be appriciate

Thanks,

Rakesh

Post Edited by anaganirakesh at 06/15/2012 09:34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

Can you tell me how to use scriptlet in jasper server. Please help me i stuck in a middle of a report development.

I am replacing parameter value in my query using scriptlet. It is possible with iReport but i have no idea how i can use scriptlet in jasperserver.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.