We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Portal Integration (JSR 168)

shekhartupe

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to do the deployment in JBoss portal server. Some jar file conflicts but error messages were pretty clear enough to resolve them.

Next I can view the instances and can create a page using the same, but on portal page I get message :

Connection Refused
The portal cannot connect to JasperServer. Please contact your JasperServer administrator

My Jasper Server is up and running and details provided in portlet war are correct.

Again it is pretty straight forward that the repository I am trying to access requires some authentication details, but I am not able to find any documentation or solution for it.

Please help !!!

Post Edited by Chandrashekhar Tupe at 02/18/09 11:54

I have followed the same and am able to have this war running in liferay. Then while trying with JBoss, had to change xml configuration files and deploy the same.

From liferay deployment what I understand, portlet war use web services to get details from Jasperserver and in turn use liferay credentials to pull the list of reports from JasperServer and had the similar setup for JBoss. But still fails.

Portlet deployment is not the issue as I can see JBoss deploying the war without any errors. Issue is while using the portlet in JBoss Portal.

Post Edited by Chandrashekhar Tupe at 02/25/09 23:20

Post Edited by Chandrashekhar Tupe at 02/25/09 23:21

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I added a jaspersoft portlet to liferay 5.1.2.... but getting 'Connection refused'

I have set all the web services configurations, but still getting it.... any help is appreciated.....

And also 'AuthenticationFailureServiceExceptionEvent: test@liferay.com; details: com.jas
persoft.jasperserver.multipleTenancy.MTWebServicesAuthenticationDetails@f1d485;
exception: User not found with username "test@liferay.com" in tenant null; '  is seen in log file..... 

Post Edited by kpant at 09/18/2009 14:37

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was the same error, but i cant resolve it. The portlet.xml included in the JasperServer portlet war does not strictly follow the portlet schema.

I'm attaching a modified portlet.xml that should fix this. Loock for  your jasperSever in: [liferay]\tomcat-6.0.18\webapps and replace WEB-INF/portlet.xml and redeploy the war.

If you used jasperserver-community, open the file and change this line:

<value>http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro/services/repository</value>
 to:
<value>http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/services/repository</value>

I hope that i had help you.

Regards

• 2 years later...

shekhartupe
Wrote:

I was able to do the deployment in JBoss portal server. Some jar file conflicts but error messages were pretty clear enough to resolve them.

Next I can view the instances and can create a page using the same, but on portal page I get message :

Connection Refused
The portal cannot connect to JasperServer. Please contact your JasperServer administrator

My Jasper Server is up and running and details provided in portlet war are correct.

Again it is pretty straight forward that the repository I am trying to access requires some authentication details, but I am not able to find any documentation or solution for it.

Please help !!!

Post Edited by Chandrashekhar Tupe at 02/18/09 11:54

Hi to all.

I've the same problem. I use JBoss Application server 4.2.3.GA with JBoss Portal. JasperServer is correctly deployed on JBoss and it correctly run. I've deployed JasperReportsServer-portlet-4.0.0-JBoss.war. I see the porlet in jboss portal but i recive the error message as quoted. I've setted trustedipaddress and the user password but nothing... some solutions? Thanks