We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Table Split Problem

forhitesh

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would believe that's a normal function of your page settings. It has to do a page break *somewhere* and that is where you've defined it with your margins etc.

Now, the issue I'd like to see a solution for is where the section header is printed on the last line of the page w/o any detail rows :) I'd like to see a 'keep with at least one detail row' (or something) checkbox in the group definitions. Because I think it looks tacky, I always notice it on my reports. Likewise, on the footer section, i'd like to see a check box that keeps at least one row of detail with it so I don't get one row of footer on the top of the next page all by it's lonesome.

Hope my explanation helps. I think to fix it, you'll want to work on your margins and pagination.

Hi

you must change your layout.

Just put your tableheader into the columnheader, that this is also printed at the next page.

in the columnfooter you just put the horizontal line to finish the table in the case a pagebreak occurs.

If you don't want to have just one row at next page, you should work with a dummygroup where you put your tableheader into groupheader (instead of previous mentioned columnheader) check "PrintHeaderAtEachPage" and use the groupfooter (instead of previous mentioned columnfooter) where you place your horizontal line to finish the table at each page.

At this group you could set "MinHeightToStartNewPage" to e.g. 3 lines (assume one line = 15 px so set it to 45 px) and now you should get a pagebreak with the last 3 rows at the last page)

hth

C-Box