We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Help needed: Gartner Critical Capabilities for BI Platform Reporting

mmflynn

Jaspersoft needs your help! Gartner Group is requesting paragraph-length (i.e., short and sweet) user stories that illustrate how JasperReports and JasperServer are used in high DATA volume - or - high USER volume environments. They are also looking for descriptions of how JasperReports is used to create complex reports.

We know that JasperReports is used all over the world for some amazing applications. As an open source company, however, we don't always get the good user stories. We could really use your help right now with your short descriptions.

Only two things are required:

• one paragraph describing your high data volume or high user volume environment

• an email address that Gartner analysts will use to verify the data

I will work with you to make the submission "just right", so please don't worry about your writing or English skills. But we do need your participation and support!

Gartner's submission deadline is Friday, August 22, so please take a moment now if you think you can help. Email me if you're interested. You can click on my name to the left of this post to get to my public page. From there, click the Mail User button at the bottom of the page (here's a screen shot of what it looks like: userfiles/image/forge_mail.jpg).

Many thanks to all!

Mary Flynn (on behalf of Jaspersoft)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic