We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper Analysis help required pls!!

skronline

Hi,

I have created an analysis report in Pentaho using Mondrian and Jpivot, which is working fine as per my requirement.

I want to recreate the same in jasperanalysis. I have got the cube schema and mdx query ready with me. I downloaded the User guide and while trying to deploy the sample given it, it is showing the following error after I enter the MDX query given in the example(step 20)
The following is not a valid MDX Query: In element 'Schema': Attribute 'name' is unset and has no default value
Note: In the XML, I have given the name attribute for the element schema. <schema name="SugarCRM....">

I tried googling and searched the entire forum for the past 2 days without much luck :(

And also I want to integrate the Jasper Analysis report to one of my existing J2ee application

Can someone pls throw me some light on how to do it? your valuable suggestion is highly appreciated

With thanks and regards,
skronline
Post edited by: skronline, at: 2007/05/18 06:16

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Woods

Thanks alot for the links you have proived for mondrain connection, other link for jasper analysis is not working its giving an error "Could Not Get Group" Could you pls  provide alternate link
"http://www.jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/JasperAnalysis"

Regards

Mahender

UPDATE:   Links don't work anymore. domains are obsolete.   (donjohns@tibco.com)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Woods Thanks alot for the links you have proived for mondrain connection, other link for jasper analysis is not working its giving an error "Could Not Get Group" Could you pls provide alternate link "http://www.jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/JasperAnalysis" Regards Mahender

UPDATE:   Links don't work anymore. domains are obsolete.   (donjohns@tibco.com)