Jasper Analysis help required pls!!

Hi,

I have created an analysis report in Pentaho using Mondrian and Jpivot, which is working fine as per my requirement.

I want to recreate the same in jasperanalysis. I have got the cube schema and mdx query ready with me. I downloaded the User guide and while trying to deploy the sample given it, it is showing the following error after I enter the MDX query given in the example(step 20)
The following is not a valid MDX Query: In element 'Schema': Attribute 'name' is unset and has no default value
Note: In the XML, I have given the name attribute for the element schema. <schema name="SugarCRM....">

I tried googling and searched the entire forum for the past 2 days without much luck :(

And also I want to integrate the Jasper Analysis report to one of my existing J2ee application

Can someone pls throw me some light on how to do it? your valuable suggestion is highly appreciated

With thanks and regards,
skronline
Post edited by: skronline, at: 2007/05/18 06:16

skronline's picture

8 Answers:

And FYI, I am using jasperserver 1.2.1
skronline's picture
There must be some error in the schema file... I would suggest loading it in the Workbench, which is the best way to edit schema files, and should give better error messages.
sbirney's picture
Hi sbirney,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it in workbench also. It seems ok.

Any other suggestion pls?

With thanks and regards,
SKRonline
skronline's picture

Hi  Ramachandran

I am new to jasper analysis could you pls help how to create a new connection to connect to DB and how to create a analyis view ?if there is any document or site would be great help.

regads

Mahender

mahijas's picture
swood's picture

Hi Woods

Thanks alot for the links you have proived for mondrain connection, other link for jasper analysis is not working its giving an error "Could Not Get Group" Could you pls  provide alternate link
"http://www.jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/JasperAnalysis"

Regards

Mahender

mahijas's picture
Hi Woods Thanks alot for the links you have proived for mondrain connection, other link for jasper analysis is not working its giving an error "Could Not Get Group" Could you pls provide alternate link "http://www.jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/JasperAnalysis" Regards Mahender
mahijas's picture

In this new JasperForge right now, you have be logged in to see the wiki. I get someone to fix that.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

swood's picture
Feedback
randomness