Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

MultiAxisChartReport (sample chart)

redrosa

Hi,

I am new in jasper report and am trying to run sample charts and am successful with most of the charts except for some like the MultiAxisChartReport.jrxml which i cannot even open its content. i compile the build.xml in the charts directory hoping to see MultiAxisChartReport runs the report but still no luck.

i am having the ff error when opening the file:

Invalid File Format

Reason:

Element type "multiAxisChart" must be declared.

i hope someone can help me. thank you so much.

bobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi. thanks for the reply. i am using eclipse 3.2.1

i have an urgent problem posted in another subject. please help on this one cause am stuck.

in JFreeChart line 1645, it call a function addLibrary(JCommon.INFO) but seems it can't find that function.

i am using jfreechart-1.0.3 and jasperreports-1.2.8

thanks for all the help.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jfree.chart.JFreeChartInfo.addLibrary(Lorg/jfree/base/Library;)V

at org.jfree.chart.JFreeChartInfo.<init>(JFreeChart.java:1645)

at org.jfree.chart.JFreeChart.<clinit>(JFreeChart.java:230)

at org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.createLineChart(ChartFactory.java:967)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillChart.evaluateLineImage(JRFillChart.java:1453)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillChart.evaluateImage(JRFillChart.java:703)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillChart.resolveElement(JRFillChart.java:2253)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElement.resolveElement(JRFillElement.java:874)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.resolveBoundElements(JRBaseFiller.java:1072)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.resolveBoundElements(JRBaseFiller.java:1097)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.resolveReportBoundElements(JRBaseFiller.java:1107)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillSummary(JRVerticalFiller.java:821)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportEnd(JRVerticalFiller.java:259)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:135)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:732)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:641)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:63)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402)

• 1 year later...