We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Blocking Jaspersoft when designing table in report.

alejandra.velez

I ask for your support to fix an error. Insert a table for my report, when I try to modify it Jaspersoft crashes, I can't change column sizes, font, or anything. I restarted about 10 times Jaspersoft, installed the latest version (6.17) but the same thing happened. I run my Query in pgadmin (postgresql) and it does the query in seconds, it presents no problems. In addition, I have created the report several times and the same thing happens to me. I don't know what else to do, I hope you can help me.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1) What do you try to modify?  Adding/Updating records?   Changing the structure of the table, such as add columns, changing col names or data types?

2) Any error messges on the screen or in the logs?

3) You logged this against the iReport Designer, is that correct?  If it is, know that iReport Designer is retired, unsupported and hasn't been updated in 6+ years.

I already added the columns I wanted, I just need to modify the sizes of the columns so that the information is displayed in the tables and put specific colors in the table. In addition, nothing appears on the screen, it only says it does not respond at the top. I'm doing the design since Jaspersoft Studio 6.17.0.