We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

NotFoundException: ACL should have parent !!!

danielsl9.dp
Go to solution Solved by danielsl9.dp,

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate Jasper Server with my web application. The idea is that when the user clicks on create report, a Frame is loaded loading the URL of the report along with the parameters that the user input...so that the Jasper reporter viewer is loaded in that frame.

The strange thing I explain below. I'm using the following link to open a report, for example:

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2FPublished_Reports&reportUnit=%2FPublished_Reports%2FDeclaraciones_Enviadas&j_username=cfzuser&j_password=cfzuser&Clave%20de%20Operaci%C3%B3n=null&Fecha%20Desde=null&Fecha%20Hasta=null&Nombre%20de%20Empresa=null&No%20de%20Referencia%20Provisional=null&No%20de%20Referencia=null&Versi%C3%B3n=null&Tipo%20de%20Declaraci%C3%B3n=null&Grupo%20de%20Declaraci%C3%B3n=null&Estado=null&Ref%20DMCE%201.0=null[/code]

The following link loads perfect in a Browser, but when I try to open it in the Frame (from my web application), the web page throws me an error. I reviewed the Jasperserver log files, and I found this exception:

2021-05-12T20:14:05,061 ERROR ErrorPageHandlerAction,http-nio-8080-exec-10:118 - Error UID 1205e851-7ef0-4e38-b14c-4db1c00b53aa org.springframework.security.acls.model.NotFoundException: ACL should have parent !!![/code]

It seems too strange to me that everything works fine for the browser but not for the frame of my application . . Technically it is like a "mini browser" (Btw I swear to God I'm using the same link, I've already checked it multiple times)

Could you help me how to solve this problem? On another page about this same error, I saw an answer about permissions but it was very vague in my opinion.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...