We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cascading Input Control Not Applying Value until Second Apply Pressed

jphayes

I am attempting to setup Cascading Input Controls so that once two dates are selected a single select input control will populate and fill the value once I hit ok or apply.

It does properly populate the single select after the dates are selected.  However, if I select a value from the dropdown and click Apply it does not show that value only null.  When I change to another value from the dropdown list and click Apply the new number shows up.  I can switch back to the same number that showed null and click Apply to see the original number.  I know it is not a NULL in the value column because I am using the same column for the display and value. 

If I click to reset the Input controls and start again it shows null the first time and works after that.

FYI, I do get the same behavior from Apply and OK.

I have looked at the manuals, videos online and the examples and I do not see anything different between what I am doing and those that appear to work properly.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide to help me resolve this issue.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic