We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How can I add a horizontal line at the end of the details on each page?

shehab.nearat

So i have a basic report with Column headers and then a detail band under. When i run it i get the headers and then the rows of all the detail bands with borders on the sides and the bottom. However, I need to remove the lines in between each detail band, and that was easy i can just adjust the border of each detail band to only have the sides. However then there is no closing line after the last detail band on each page, and I need to have it closed as if the detail bands are all in one box. Is there a way i can do this dynamically since I dont know how many detail bands will be created it depends on the query.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried a few things,so i already have a footer that i am using so i tried adding a frame at the very beginning and setting the top border, while this does create a line it is not connected to the sides i think some default spacing between the detail section and footer section is present. I also tried the group but that only displays the line on the last page i want it to be after the last detail on each page. I also tried column footer and i got the same issue with the footer, its closer to the detail side borders but still wont connect. I dont know how to remove the space in between since the footer is on the 0 y coordinate so i cant move it up further. I've attached the image depicting what using a footer looks like, similar to column footer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...