We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Records with # symbol missing from my CSV report

basven

I programatically call the fillReport method and use the CSVExporter to export data:

JasperPrint jp = JasperFillManager.fillReport(jasperReport, parameters, connection);JRCsvExporter csvExporter = new JRCsvExporter();SimpleCsvExporterConfiguration configuration = new SimpleCsvExporterConfiguration();configuration.setFieldDelimiter(delimiter);csvExporter.setConfiguration(configuration);csvExporter.setExporterInput(new SimpleExporterInput(jp));csvExporter.setExporterOutput(new SimpleWriterExporterOutput(file));csvExporter.exportReport();

I noticed however that rows with the # sign are not part of my CSV report; is there some option I need to specify to tell Jasper to handle certain characters ?

Thanks for any info,

Bas

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is almost like the csv exporter sees the # character as the start of a comment and then omits everything after that. And I mean all data, not just the current row.

When I export using the JRTextExporter or the JRXlsxExporter, I see all expected data, including the data that has this character in it.