We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Gantt chart report

rmontesinos

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JasperReports Server does not have tools to create a Gantt Chart report. You'll need to download the JasperSoft Studio Professional and use that instead. Charts Pro component in Jaspersoft Studio Professional has the Gantt Chart option. You'll need an active license to use that component tho.

We have JasperSoft Studio Professional licensed too, in fact my question was wrong, because we build the report with JasperSoft Studio Professional  and after we publish in JasperReports Server. My question now, is possible to have more info from Tibco about how build a gantt report with JasperSoft Studio Professional?

Thank you in advance.

• 1 year later...

Anyone knows how to do the gantt categories with bulkexpressions?  I'm trying to create a scriptlet that returns an array of com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.fusion.widgets.gantt.category objects, but all I can do is return an array of com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.fusion.widgets.gantt.CategoryData objects, so I have a ClassCastException.  Any idea how I can get this to work?  Has anyone used that library to create a gantt chart in Jaspersoft?  do you have any other documentation on how to do this?

Thanks in advance