Jump to content
We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

rlfisherpbtgroup.com

Members
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

rlfisherpbtgroup.com's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

0

Reputation

1

Community Answers

  1. SOLVED: Added the property in My Reports / Properties / Jaspersoft Studio / Properties
  2. Thank you... that was exactly the issue. In my previous instances, I had that set as a global property, so I had forgotten about it. How/where in JS Studio can I set that globally? Thanks again
  3. Hi - new to Studio, but not new to JasperReports xml or iReport. I cannot see how to change the class of a textField. In this case, my fields are all Longs but they get expressed as text resulting in an XLSX worksheet having little "triangle" warnings associated with every cell. I tried editing the source to change the class of the textfield expression, but that just got deleted when I resaved the file.
  4. Does the data connector to Salesforce.com require the Pro version of JR-S, or can it be used with the Community edition of JR-S?
  5. Hi - When exporting rows within a group to pdf, isReprintHeaderOnEachPage=true is properly repeating the group header when the group spans to a new page. However, when the last item of the group also happens to be at the bottom of a page, the header is repeated at the top of the next page, but there is no ore detail for the group. Is there a way that I can squash this orphan header?
  6. Thank you hozawa... Any idea where the 5.2.0 all-in-one install for *nix is available? Looks like Tibco has pulled most of the older versions.
  7. The main report query acts as a loop to invoke different subreports (in different pages or xls tabs). It works fine in all clients except from the web browser. All clients including web browser work in JR-S 4.5.0. If I restrict the main query to one row, the subreport renders. when I add back in the next/second row I get the endless spinner. <group name="iter"> <groupExpression><![CDATA[$F{iter}]]></groupExpression> <groupHeader> <band height="20"> <line> <reportElement x="0" y="-1" width="1" height="1"> <propertyExpression name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.sheet.name"><![CDATA[$F{iter}]]></propertyExpression> </reportElement> </line> <subreport> <reportElement x="0" y="0" width="2290" height="15"/> <subreportParameter name="item_id"> <subreportParameterExpression><![CDATA[$P{item_id}]]></subreportParameterExpression> </subreportParameter> <connectionExpression><![CDATA[$P{REPORT_CONNECTION}]]></connectionExpression> <subreportExpression><![CDATA[$P{SUBREPORT_DIR} + "AA_item_to_" + $F{iter} + ".jasper"]]></subreportExpression> </subreport> <break> <reportElement x="0" y="14" width="0" height="1"> <printWhenExpression><![CDATA[!$F{iter}.equals("metadata")]]></printWhenExpression> </reportElement> </break> </band> </groupHeader> </group>
  8. Hello - I have upgraded a JR-S from 4.5.0 to 5.5.0 CE. Mostly everything is running properly. I have one report (with subreports, one input parameter) that does not run properly from the web browser. After inputting the required parameter, the Please Wait spinner runs continuously. Curiously, the report runs properly from Android, iTunes, iReport (direct), and iReport (running it from the server). I do not have any idea what the issue could be. I tried removing the required parameter (use default value), but the spinner still spins. Any help appreciate!
  9. Hello - we are upgrading our 4.0.1 JR-L (embedded in the app), eventually to 5.x. Initially, we are trying 4.5 to baby-step our way to the latest versions. HTML exports with 4.5 appear to wrap the table elements in paragraph tags, which we do not see in 4.0. This has the effect of adding unwanted vertical space in all of our existing reports. Is there a way to deal with this change?
  10. You could change it in the query. In MySQL it would be something like CAST(plaste AS UNSIGNED). I'm no Java expert, but in the jrxml expression you could do something like $F{plate}.longValue() + 1 -- though it should have a conditional to return something (null or 0) if plate is not a number.
  11. JACKPOT! Since we make a lot of effort to get our grids to line up, I am a little embarrassed that I didn't earlier notice that. Your solution works, but adds an extra (hidden) row 1 in the spreadsheet. We can probably live with that. Thank you so much for your patient help to get this resolved.
  12. Sanda, thanks again for your patient help. I have updated the file attachments - which have no dependencies on our data. In sample.jrxml, if I comment out the subreport reference, the tabs are labeled correctly. When the subreport reference is present, I still get Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.
  13. I mean that if my main report group header has line (with propertyexpression), textfield, break then the worksheet name works, but if the group header has line (with propertyexpression), subreport, break then I only get Page 1, Page 2, Page 3. Thank you for your patient help.
×
×
  • Create New...