Jaspersoft Cassandra Connector in iReport
iReport does not ship with the Cassandra connector. You need to first install iReport and then install the connector.
- Download the Cassandra connector. This includes the plugin (CassandraPlugin-xxx.nbm).
- In iReport choose the menu Tools â†’ Plugins.
- On the tab 'Downloaded' browse to the .nbm file then click 'Install'.
- Restart iReport and the connector will complete its installation.
Define a Connection
Click the button "Report Datasources" to define a new connection to Cassandra.
Add a new datasource of type "Cassandra Connection"
Set an appropriate url and test the connection
Create a Report
The simplest way for a new user to create a new report is with the Report Wizard.
- Choose any template and click "Launch Report Wizard".
- Set the report name and location.
- Create a CQL query to retrieve data.
- There is no visual query editor, so the button "Design query" is inactive.
- The Jaspersoft query language for Cassandra is documented here: CQL reference