JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Ant Task error

2005 IR Help

By: Brolly - ssjbrolly

Ant Task error

2004-12-07 08:33

I'm trying to compile my reports with ant, inside JBuilder2005.

Everything till the .java file generation seems to be working, then I get the following error:

[jrc]F:repClassestesteReport.java:255: cannot access java.lang.StringBuilder; file javalangStringBuilder.class not found at line 255

[jrc] value = (java.lang.String)("Page " + ((java.lang.Integer)variable_PAGE_NUMBER.getValue()) + " of ");

[jrc] File : F:reportstestreportsjaspertestReport.jrxml ... FAILED.

[jrc] net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:

[jrc] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractJavaCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractJavaCompiler.java:155)

StringBuilder only exists in JDK1.5 so that's probably the problem (I'm using 1.4 so it's normal it shouldn't find it), but why would the compiler be trying to use 1.5? I don't even have JDK 1.5 installed, and I compiled all the jasper reports source with JDK 1.4, so where could be the problem here?

I use Ant to compile everything from my projects without a problem, this only happens when compiling the reports with the JRAntCompileTask, so I suppose the problem might be within Jasper Reports.

Any ideas?

TIA

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic