JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Problem with Subreport

By: cybertuner78 - zk_developer

Problem with Subreport

2006-06-02 10:02

I used subreport. Everything compiled ok but when run master report with datasource, I got this exception. I checked the source code but couldnt find anything.

Anyone familiar with this error ?

Error filling print...

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: net/sf/jasperreports/engine/fill/JRFillSubreport, method: checkReturnValues signature: ()V) Unable to pop operand off an empty stack at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getSubreport(JRFillObjectFactory.java:534) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseSubreport.getCopy(JRBaseSubreport.java:201) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementGroup.<init>(JRFillElementGroup.java:88) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.<init>(JRFillElementContainer.java:88) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.<init>(JRFillBand.java:77) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getBand(JRFillObjectFactory.java:374) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillGroup.<init>(JRFillGroup.java:77) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getGroup(JRFillObjectFactory.java:353) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillVariable.<init>(JRFillVariable.java:83) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getVariable(JRFillObjectFactory.java:333) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.addVariable(JRFillDataset.java:275) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setVariables(JRFillDataset.java:265) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.<init>(JRFillDataset.java:219) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getDataset(JRFillObjectFactory.java:1032) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.<init>(JRBaseFiller.java:374) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:92) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:74) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createFiller(JRFiller.java:147) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:57) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:234) at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:674) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Print not filled. Try to use an EmptyDataSource...!

By: Lucian Chirita - lucianc

RE: Problem with Subreport

2006-06-12 04:24

Which JR version are you using? Alos, are you using one of the JR jars distributed on SourceForge or do you have your own build?

2006-06-12 12:54

I used the one downloaded from SourceForge. But since it has a bug with <title/> tag which does not display in HTML format, I changed the source into (<title></title>) to make it work and rebuild the jar file. Does it matter?

By: Lucian Chirita - lucianc

2006-06-13 01:12

Did you compile/build using Ant or something else (e.g. Eclipse)? You classes do not seem to be properly instrumented by Javaflow. Does this error occur when using the jar as taken from SF?

Perform a clean build with Ant (ant clean jar) and see whether the error still occurs.

2006-06-14 09:01

I built with Eclipse. I just downloaded version 1.2.3 and it worked fine. Thanks for your reply.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic