JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

JRLoader (FileNotFoundException)

By: Alex - a_sc

JRLoader (FileNotFoundException)

2006-03-29 22:20

Hello!

I get a FileNotFoundException when I try to load a compiled report with JRLoader(JasperReport report = (JasperReport) JRLoader("myreport.jasper")). I do not pass the full path as a JRLoader parameter since I have the directory where the report is located in the classpath and in the manual it says that you can load a report as a resource from the classpath.

Is there anything else I need to do in order to load a report from the classpath or do I have to use the full path to make it work?

Best,

Alex

By: s_t_a_r - s_t_a_r

Could not load object from location :

2006-03-29 22:49

Hello plz help me!

i get the following error when i push the button

which have value GenerateDailyAttendance in my webapplication.when i push it the dailyattendance.jsp called and the server encountered the following :

exception.net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Could not load object from location : DailyAttendanceSubReport.jasper

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObjectFromLocation(JRLoader.java:269)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluate(JRFillSubreport.java:331)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:353)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillColumnBand(JRVerticalFiller.java:1251)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:586)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:226)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:129)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:953)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:780)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:63)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:247)

at org.apache.jsp.Jsp.GenerateDaily_jsp._jspService(GenerateDaily_jsp.java:99)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

i designed different employees information reports e.g (daily,weekly,monthly,absentees,latearrival reports) in the edb japerper report engine edb-jasperreports-2.0 and now want to display these report through the webpage:using jsp...

All these reports have two or three subreports except one absent employees report which displayed in the webpage accurately, but the remaing all the reports have used subreports which the server could not load the object of subreports as i mentioned above....

please anyone,do reply me as soon as possible.

thanks.

By: Sanjeev Saha - sanjeevsaha

RE: JRLoader (FileNotFoundException)

2006-03-30 09:52

Have you tried loadObjectFromLocation(String location)?

By: Alex - a_sc

RE: JRLoader (FileNotFoundException)

2006-03-30 22:09

Thank's for the hint with "loadObjectFromLocation". This solved the problem.

Greetings,

Alex

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic