JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Subreport display problems  

By: Den1se - den1se

Subreport display problems Â

2006-01-10 05:30

Hi,Â

I have a report that contains many subreports. Initially I was putting the subreports into the detail section. Only when I started changing the order of the subreports in the main report did I start getting blank pages in the main report. Sometimes whole subreports are not displayed although through debugging it is clear that that are being processed. However I now also get the problem that parts of the subreport are not being displayed, it seems to chop half of it off and leave a blank page.Â

Â

I have read the tips section about putting the subreports into dummy groups but I still get the same problem with parts of the report being chopped off. I have many subreports within the subreports as well just to complicate issues.Â

Â

So does anyone know how I can get all of the reports to show rather than the getting blank pages? Â

Â

Thanks for your help.

By: Teodor Danciu - teodord

RE: Subreport display problems Â

2006-01-11 02:18

Â

Hi,Â

Â

What version of JR are you using?Â

Â

Thank you,Â

Teodor

By: Den1se - den1se

RE: Subreport display problems Â

2006-01-12 01:23

I managed to get all the reports to display eventually after a lot of fiddling with page heights, I have a lot of subreports within subreports and the page heights of the subreports and the size of the subreport element meant that bits were chopped off. Â

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic