Jasper Server - 404 Error After .jsp File Change

I'm using the Jaspersoft Reporting & Analytics for AWS for the past few months. Created some reports which worked smoothly until I made some changes in a .jsp file. I wanted to restrict access to other users except for admins to view the banner of the server interface. So according to the topic 'Restricting a Section of a JSP File by Role' in  https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server/tibco-jasperreports-server-ultimate-guide/vv900/js-ultimate-guide-_-customizing-_-restricting-access-by-role/#customizing_1073381483_1101266 , I made changes to the decorator.jsp file while having a copy of the original. Following were the steps I took:

• Added <%@ taglib uri="http://www.springframework.org/security/tags" prefix="authz"%> to the beginning of the file.
  • Added <authz:authorize access="hasRole('ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR')"> tag before the header tag & closed it after the header.
  • Restarted the server but got 404 error. So, the changes were reverted but still the same error.
  • Checked the jasperserver.log file & saw the error that XML version 2.0 is not supported, only 1.0 is supported. Haven't touched the applicationContext.xml file before. Log error:
ContextLoader,main:299 - Context initialization failed org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 1 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 20; XML version "2.0" is not supported, only XML 1.0 is supported.
  • Changed 2.0 version to 1.0 in the applicationContext.xml which gave no logs but 'License failed' message in the interface.

No luck logging in so far. Could somebody help with this matter asap? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic