We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Text is coming truncated for specific font under Websphere server installed under windows

Dears ,

Kindly i need your help in the below issue
I am using jasper libraries (jasperreports-javaflow.jar) inside my web project to generate reports
I have  added a new font named 'Sakkal Majalla' under the jasperreports-fonts.jar and then deployed the changes under my local tomcat server on a windows machine and the font was showing properly inside the report, also i tried the same under Websphere/linux the font was also showing properly
Then we moved the change to a Websphere/ windows machine and after retrieving the report we noticed that the data is truncated , it is only showing like this for arabic characters, english characters are properly displayed
We opened a ticket with IBM and they informed that this is not related to Websphere and that we need to debug it inside the jasper library noting that the font is installed under Websphere/windows the same way we did for Websphere/linux 
The issue is showing under Jasper library 6.1.0 and 6.13
attached are the related details 
Can you please guide what may be the root cause and how Jasper is reading the font and what may lead to have this truncation

image.png.f9a33a93184f06d938311f410f340a73.png

jasperreports-fonts-6.13.0.jar SakkalArial.jrxml

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images