Can't Justified with Bangla NikoshBAN font

infocseakash

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting to the Jaspersoft Community. Our team of experts has read your question and we are working to get you an answer as quickly as we can. If you have a Jaspersoft Professional Subscription plan, please visit https://support.tibco.com/s/ for direct access to our technical support teams offering guaranteed response times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Anuja Bhujbal thank u for the response. I uploaded all the necessary files. If u have any query, plz let me know.

Any kind of help from u is appreciated.

N.B: when we run it on tibco studio all working well but from server cant justified like this:

1.png.0d6ad58572de6d1004f03be6c5ca4f3b.png

welfare_collection_forwarding.jrxml NikoshBAN.jar NikoshBAN.ttf SolaimanLipi.jar SolaimanLipi.ttf welfare_clcfrdnew_30112023.json

Hello,

I was not able to run your report locally as you have defined multiple datasets in your report but I could see that many of the text fields in your report have the text alignment set to left. Please refer to the attached screenshot. Please tweak the text alignment for the text fields as per your requirement and let me know if it helps. 

left-alignment.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Anuja Bhujbal thank you for the efforts. Actually I need the body part justify not other part. you also can check that is justified. For your more information, when I run this report in TIBCO studio, then it shows justified but when I run from application or export to pdf then not geting justified. As your convenience I upload a minimal version of this report, you can check:

Justify_test.zip

• 1 month later...