JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

How to use a multiple worksheets Excel file as Data source in Jaspersoft studio?

DauphineData

Hello everyone, 

I just started discovering JasperSoft Studio and I'm not really familiar with it's aspects.

I have an excel file with multiple worksheets and I wanted to use it as a data source to create a JasperReport. I tried multiple solutions such as choosing the Excel data adapter as many worksheet that i have (1 Excel data adapter per worksheet by adding the ID of the worksheet in "Sheet selection" section) but I was limited to use only one table. I'm new to jasper report so I don't know if it is possible to use just one data adapter that includes all the worsheets then selecting the worsheet needed, this way i will be able to do some opérations with SQL language (exemple Select * from [sheet] )

I saw online another solution : adding apache poi jars in the classpath of the project but did't succeed

Does anyone have a solution or an alternative to this problem please ?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting to the Jaspersoft Community. Our team of experts has read your question and we are working to get you an answer as quickly as we can. If you have a Jaspersoft Professional Subscription plan, please visit https://support.tibco.com/s/ for direct access to our technical support teams offering guaranteed response times.