We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Hi , I wonder how to resolve the htmlElement? I spend a long time to search the answear!!but it seems still no work!the new version has exclude the htmlCompnent and the mvn repository dosen't work too!!!!!!!!! it is crazy who can help me ? PLEASE!!!!!

zhihaozeng1111

the new version has exclude the htmlCompnent and the mvn repository dosen't work too!!!!!!!!! it is crazy who can help me ? PLEASE!!!!!

Exception in thread "main" net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: No generic element handlers found for namespace http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/jasperreports/html.
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.GenericElementHandlerEnviroment.getElementHandler(GenericElementHandlerEnviroment.java:112)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportGenericElement(JRPdfExporter.java:3570)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportElements(JRPdfExporter.java:1210)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportPage(JRPdfExporter.java:1138)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReportToStream(JRPdfExporter.java:1033)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReport(JRPdfExporter.java:685)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperExportManager.exportToPdfStream(JasperExportManager.java:196)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperExportManager.exportReportToPdfStream(JasperExportManager.java:533)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

The HTML component has never been part of the core JasperReports library jar and was always a separate jar, which can be built using Maven from the /demo/samples/htmlcomponent folder of the JRL project distribution package:

https://github.com/TIBCOSoftware/jasperreports/tree/master/jasperreports/demo/samples/htmlcomponent

When you say that the new version excludes the HTML component, you are probably referring to Jaspersoft Studio or some other product that used to ship this experimental component. But you are not saying exactly where do you see it being removed.

You also do not say which Maven repository is not working. You use a lot of exclamation marks and upper case text, but do not provide information that would help us help you.

Thank you,

Teodor