We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Exclude groupHeader and GroupFooter from Table

Hi All!

I have a report where I'm already excluding some bands when I export to different formats. See code below: 

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.1" value="title"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.2" value="pageFooter"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.3" value="summary"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.html.exclude.origin.band.1" value="pageFooter"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.1" value="pageFooter"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xlsx.exclude.origin.band.1" value="pageFooter"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.2" value="summary"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xlsx.exclude.origin.band.2" value="summary"/>[/code]

Things is, I have a table on this report which contains two groups. Then I need to exclude the groupHeader and groupFooter of this table when I export the report to CSV. 
I have tried different ways. Added the code below at the top of the report along with the other exclude properties. I have also moved these properties to the top of the table. The properties I'm using are the ones added below. Not sure if these are wrong or if I need to do anything else to be able to exclude this group H and F from CSV export.

<componentElement>                <reportElement key="" x="0" y="0" width="1090" height="119" uuid="02dc3f91-f82a-40d6-9fe2-5796a6efc2af">                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.layout" value="com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.layout.VerticalRowLayout"/>                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.table.style.table_header" value="Table_TH"/>                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.table.style.column_header" value="Table_CH"/>                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.table.style.detail" value="Table_TD"/>                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.x" value="px"/>                    <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.y" value="px"/>                    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.property_address_header" value="groupHeader"/>                    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.property_address_footer" value="groupFooter"/>                    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.group.property_address_header" value="property_address"/>                    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.group.property_address_footer" value="property_address"/>....[/code]

I'll much appreciate any help here. 

cheers!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting to the Jaspersoft Community. Our team of experts has read your question and we are working to get you an answer as quickly as we can. If you have a Jaspersoft Professional Subscription plan, please visit https://support.tibco.com/s/ for direct access to our technical support teams offering guaranteed response times.

Hello Anibal,

You will need to add a wild card property setting to reference the original header suppression into your report sub-element (table group headers).

net.sf.jasperreports.export.{format}.exclude.origin.report.{arbitrary_name}=*

For example, you will need to set the below properties in the report for the property_address_header - 

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.property_address_header" value="groupHeader"/>
<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.group.property_address_header" value="property_address"/>
<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.report.property_address_header" value="*"/>