We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Only 1 value data is appearing, if I give 2 values in parameter.

jeevanabattu
Go to solution Solved by jgust,

Hi,

I have created parameter like $X{IN, id, param_id} , but when I preview the report and give more than 1 value in parameter, it is giving me data for only 1 value.

Is there any thing which I need to set to get the data for more than 1 value?

Please help me at the earliest.

Note: Data is available for other values also.

Thanks,

Jeevana.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

I use that syntax in most of my reports.  Here is how I use it.

SELECT L.LEA_ID     , L.LEA_NAME     , C.CAMPUS_ID     , C.CAMPUS_NAME  FROM SCH_PEIMS_APP.V_R_PDM_LEA L       INNER JOIN SCH_PEIMS_APP.V_R_PDM_CAMPUS  C           ON     L.ACAD_YR = C.ACAD_YR              AND L.COLL_NAME = C.COLL_NAME              AND L.SUBM_NUM = C.SUBM_NUM              AND L.LEA_ID = C.LEA_ID WHERE     L.ACAD_YR = $P{psEnter Academic Year}       AND L.COLL_NAME = $P{psEnter Collection Name}       AND L.SUBM_NUM =  $P{psEnter Submission Number}       AND L.LEA_ID =  $P{psEnter Organization ID}        AND ($X{IN,C.CAMPUS_ID,PM_M_CAMP_ID}         OR $X{IN,'* All Campuses',PM_M_CAMP_ID})[/code]

If you're not getting the right data then I would say the issue may be that your array parameter may not have the expected values.  If this is the case then you can create an expression to display all of the values in your array.  This may help to verify.

String.join(", ", $P{PM_M_CAMP_ID})[/code]

• 1 month later...