JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Connection Issue- Jaspersoft studio to SAP Hybris

abhiram.myneni

Hi,

I am trying to connect to Hybris from jaspersoft studio. I followed the below steps listed in Hybris help and I am still facing an issue with it. Please find the details below.

Added Jar files in the classpath:

C:UsersDesktopjasper-setupjasper-setupvjdbc.jar

C:UsersDesktopjasper-setupjasper-setuphybris-virtualjdbc.jar

Setings which i have used:

JDBC Driver:de.hybris.vjdbc.VirtualDriver

JDBC URL:jdbc:hybris:sql:https://gave ip address:9002/virtualjdbc/service

Username:admin

Added the below line of code in the jaspersoftstudio.ini file.

-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/opt/hybris/bin/platform/resources/devcerts/yourCert.jks(Added the cert file that exists on hybris -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=JKS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword= (How to get a password for the certificate which is on the server?)

Error: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: java.sql.SQLException: java.sql.SQLException: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty at java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.setTrustAnchors(PKIXParameters.java:200) at java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.(PKIXParameters.java:120) at java.security.cert.PKIXBuilderParameters.(PKIXBuilderParameters.java:104) at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.(PKIXValidator.java:89) at sun.security.validator.Validator.getInstance(Validator.java:179) at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.getValidator(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:312)

Can you please let me know if i am missing anything, attached are the settings which i used to connect.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My issue was resolved when i added the correct password for my .jks file

Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/opt/hybris/bin/platform/resources/devcerts/yourCert.jks

Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=JKS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=

You can search the passwords in Hybris admin console for devcerts related to your environment.