We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Correct Filter Expression for Greater Than Using 2 Integers

justin.watts

Hello,

I am trying to add a filter expression to show only the records based on >= parameter input.  I have a parameter ($P{Number}) that is set to integer.  I have a variable ($V{TotalDays}) that is also set to integer.  What I want to do is show only the records where $V{TotalDays} is greater than or equal to the input of $P{Number}.  I have tried various expressions, but can not find the correct one that will limit records accordingly.  The below expression has been the most promising, but it still does not work completely.  When I enter 0 for the $P{Number}, it doesn't disaply any records and it should dispaly all of the records.   When  I enter 3 for the $P{Number}, it limits it to a couple of records.  However, one of those records has a 1 for $V{TotalDays} (which should not show since I entered 3 for $P{Number}). The other record does indeed have a 3 for $V{TotalDays}, but there are numerous records that have a $V{TotalDays} greater than or equal to 3 that are not showing.  Why would it not show all records when a 0 is entered and only a record for 1 $V{TotalDays} and a record for $V{TotalDays} when 3 is entered.  How do I use a filter expression for integers?

$P{PlaceLimit} >= $V{TotalPEIMSDays} ? Boolean.TRUE : Boolean.FALSE

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic