Exported to PDF - Data truncation and sentence break in the middle of paragraph when report exported to PDF - JasperStudio

srij.4568

I have one issue in JasperStudio. I am having text in Oracle DB stored as clob data with HTML Content. I am showing this text in a textfield with markup language set as "html" by converting that data to string.

When I am exporting this data to PDF, some of the text getting truncated and some text is like getting sentence break in the middle of the paragraph and printing on next page.

There can be large text even with data more than 10 pages. So not able to use the HTML Component and have to go through the text field. With this problem i can't able to export the HTML Content in the way that need to be exported. Can you please help in achieving solution for this (How to export to PDF without sentence break and truncation in text).

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vchiem,

I tried placing both the properties in jrxml. Still i can observe the sentence break between the paragraph. For example "in the museum. He was here..." is text in the middle of paragraph. "in" word is placed as last line of the page (only in word is present as last line of that page) and remaining text in paragraph "the museum. He was here..." is placed as first line of the next page. This is all happened in the middle of paragraph. Can you please provide solution for this problem

Hi Vchiem, Thank you. I tried placing both the properties in jrxml. Still i can observe the sentence break between the paragraph. For example "in the museum. He was here..." is text in the middle of paragraph. "in" word is placed as last line of the page (only in word is present as last line of that page) and remaining text in paragraph "the museum. He was here..." is placed as first line of the next page. This is all happened in the middle of paragraph. Can you please provide solution for this problem.

Also for some texts last line of the paragraph is not printed. This is more pesky. Can you please provide solution.