JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Printing values only on the last page footer

2004 IR Help

By: aieiebrasov - aieiebrasov

Printing values only on the last page footer

2005-10-20 09:02

Hi!

How do I print something on last page footer but not on all page footers?

I read about the similar (but complementar) problem in this forum "Manage PAGE_NUMBER" of the 2005-06-13: the c-box solution is very interesting, but I need more details to make it work on my report. It seems that my IsLastPage does not change its value on the last page footer.

Thank you in advance

Aieie

By: David Heffelfinger - heffel

RE: Printing values only on the last page foo

2005-10-20 12:19

The way to achieve this is by placing the report content you want on the last page footer inside the <lastPageFooter> tag in your JRXML. Note that the contents of <lastPageFooter> tag will replace the contents of the <pageFooter> tag on the last page.

Also, if your report has only one page, you will get the <lastPagefooter> on the first (and only) page.

By: aieiebrasov - aieiebrasov

RE: Printing values only on the last page footer

2005-10-21 00:15

My pageFooter and my lastPageFooter contain the same elements (labels and values). I would know if there is a solution for:

to view labels on all page footers;

to view values only on the last page footer;

The solution that you suggested me forces me to duplicate labels because I need to define a "normal" page footer with only labels and a "final" page footer with same labels and values.

I think this will complicate my report design.

Thanks in advance for your attention

Aieie

By: C-Box - c-box

RE: Printing values only on the last page foo

2005-10-21 04:41

HI;

as I remember right it was something with an invisible element and a variable...

Perhaps (!! --> not tried just an idea again) it could work the following to not double you lables in normal page-footer and lastpage-footer:

create a variable $V{MyLastPageNumber} with evaluation time REPORT and as expression $V{PAGE_NUMBER} ....IMHO it should contain the highest page number at the end of the report.

in your printwhenexpression of your fields within the pagefooter you use this: new Boolean($V{MyLastPageNumber}.equals($P{PAGE_NUMBER}))

As I said... not tried... but COULD work.... otherwise the only way I could imagine would be to use both bands.... page-footer AND last-pagefooter.

just try and post if it works

hth

C-Box

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic