Why I get a different page between preview (pdf from jaspersoft studio) and run jasperreport (pdf from webapp)

dcdacd

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_98252841212.png

Hi people, I've a big problem,

When I make a new report from Jasper Report Studio and run it for get a preview pdf, the page is good, allow all styles of text bold, italic, center, size, ...

but

When I run the same jasper on my webApp, I don't get the before pdf page, it not allow the before styles (text center, bold, italic, size...)

I use the font DejaVu Sans but I can use another one, howewer its other problem ...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Raul

There are a few possible reasons for differences.

The fonts on the development system are not available on the web-server or are different.  When fonts are not available the fonts get substituted.

The pdf libraries used for creating the PDF on the development system are not the same as those on the web-server and / or the version of PDF produced is not the same.

The default page sizes are not the same. (EG us letter vs A4).

Hope this gives you some places to look.

I conquer what Peter.w says. I had similar issues. When I changed the font to SansSerif in most cases it was solved. However if you intend to use different languages I would use Arial Unicode MS.

Looking at your reports there is also different formatting for example Ralcion numero is in a middle and center aligned on before but Top left on after. That should not happen.

You also miss the image. Add it as expression in Image tab as "repo:image.png" so when you create a report it asks you to add it in resources.