default timezone property

jbleach

Timezone property not being applied equally everywhere in report running in JasperSoft Studio.   I have a report with an added dataset, 1 line chart and 1 table below the chart.  Both the table and the chart fill from the same added dataset (not main dataset).  I can't change the timezone information on the host that this report will be running on so I added the following property to my report. 

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.default.timezone" value="America/Los_Angeles"/>

This seemed to be a good solution so that my Timestamp field would adjust to the desired timezone.  It worked great for the timestamp field displayed in the Table element, but the timestamp in my Line Chart category element did not adjust - even though they are both pulling the same data from the same DataSet.

If I change the timezone on my computer and restarted Jaspersoft Studio, then both timestamps would adjust.  Any fix so that the chart category timestamp would adjust based on the default timezone property like the table does?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic