We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

SOLVED - An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. (6632)

jbreault

NOTE: I have solved this problem since posting this question. Thanks anyway.

I am having trouble running this one particular report in JasperReports Server. Others I have tried run perfectly, but with this report I get the error below. Here are some things I have already tried to fix this:

1 - Removing comments from the SQL code.

2 - Changing Validator.ValidSQL=(?is)^\s*(select|call)\s+[^;]+;?\s*$ to Validator.ValidSQL=(?is)^\s*(select|call|with)\s+[^;]+;?\s*$ (my SQL code begins with "WITH") in WEB-INF/classes/esapi/validation.properties

I am not sure what else to try or even what is going wrong exactly. Any help you can offer is appreciated.

2017-05-18 12:19:06,017 ERROR AsyncJasperPrintAccessor,pool-4-thread-21:321 - Error during report execution

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSSecurityException: An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. (6632)

Arguments: 

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.validators.Validator.validateSQL(Validator.java:500)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.util.JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuter.createDatasource(JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuter.java:168)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.createQueryDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:1129)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.initDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:696)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseReportFiller.setParameters(BaseReportFiller.java:437)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:548)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle$ReportFill.run(BaseFillHandle.java:123)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$SynchronousExecutor.execute(EngineServiceImpl.java:924)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle.startFill(BaseFillHandle.java:169)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$AsynchronousReportFiller.fillReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:880)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl.fillReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:1829)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportFill.runWithDataSource(EngineServiceImpl.java:1169)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportFill.runReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:1051)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportRunnable.run(EngineServiceImpl.java:946)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

can also be caused by calling a stored proc with exec or call in mysql and not having the language set to plsql

although the plsql is confusing as its usually associated with oracle pl/sql ,so poor choice jaspersoft.

but this option is applicable to ms sql server also, but jaspersoft docs and interface as usual are  not so hot on precision of language or even concepts.

hope this help someone else before there are no more jasper soft users left.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was having this same error connecting back to an IBM i mid-range server using IBM DB2.  Using Studio, language type SQL worked. But when it was running from the jasper server, it would not execute and gave the above error until I changed the language type to PLSQL, which I never would have thought of had it not been for finding this post. Many thanks for posting a solution!!!

• 1 month later...

you have to edit this file:

..apache-tomcatwebappsjasperserverWEB-INFclassesesapivalidation.properties[/code]

There you'll find a line like this:

Validator.ValidSQL=(?is)^\s*(select|call)\b((?!\binto\b).)*;?\s*$[/code]

You can put a hash '#' as very first character to mark this old line as comment. Than you have to insert the new line:

Validator.ValidSQL=(?is)^\s*(select|call|with)\s+[^;]+;?\s*$[/code]

Save & exit, then restart JasperServer

• 1 year later...