We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Page Break Excel Export Problem

Duggu09

Hi All,

I am Using the Jaspersoft studio 6.3v. My reports has many subreports, all the subreports all placed in a group header. I am trying page break at one of the subreports so that it can start from new page.

Page break is working fine  when I preview in the studio and PDF, but when I export to Excel my page break is not working. I would like to know is Excel having some issues with page break.

I tried with one subreport placing in detail as well as summary band. It doesn't work either. Also tried summary on new page, this also didn't work with Excel.

Tried with the properties "net.sf.jasperreports.page.break.no.pagination" value=apply, this is also of no use.

One page per sheet propert printing many sheets in excel.

I am looking for only two sheets one before page break and after page break.

Please, Can anyone help me on this.

Thank you!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For excel page breaks you need to add some properties to the elements where you want the break.

For example you want the excel page break after a static element then place the below property on the static element. 

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.break.before.row   --- this is for page break

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.sheet.name   --- this is for naming the next sheet

For excel page breaks you need to add some properties to the elements where you want the break.

For example you want the excel page break after a static element then place the below property on the static element. 

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.break.before.row   --- this is for page break

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.sheet.name   --- this is for naming the next sheet