How to add Row Header to CrossTab in Jasper Studio?

alexey_1

I am using CrossTab with 7 Row Groups in Jasper Studio. Here is the result, that I get.

603463614_.PNG.8eb9582430e96825ea1e4929ac637988.PNG

So you can see, that it's quite difficult to understand, what data is presented in Row Groups. I'd like to add Row Group Headers, but there is no clear way to perform it! Here is the result, that I expect.

2.png.59152c43dd112696c6ac846b54b0884d.png

I've tried to add static text, but it intersects with CrossTab Element and disappears, when report is exported to Excel. Is there any way to add Row Group Headers to CrossTab?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Drag a Basic Elements -> Table into the Crosstab Header. Set the dataset of the table to be Empty Dataset as you don't really need any data. Delete all but the detail row of the table. Right click on the row in the Table Editor and add as many columns as you need. In each column add a Static Text box. Then put the text you would like to have into that static text box.

Since it appears you have custom widths as well, be sure to select the cell of each column and set the width appropriately. You will then be able to set the width on your text box to match.

Hope that helps.