parameter from url visible like an table component

pcouas_1

Hi,

Currently my report show an Line Chart, but could i show an result comming from another Query without an sub report ?

i pass an paramter lst from url like this lst=2,5,6, and i want showing an table element top of my line chart with label comming from select lbl from tblelabel where key=$P(lst) ?

Regards

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

To your first question;
Yes you can write more than one query in a report. You need to understand the concept of datasets. Every report has a main query which is mandatory and without one a report won't run (no matter that query be as "Select 1 from dual"). The other queries that are written for other charts/table/crosstabs, etc are called datasets. These datasets have a different query, different parameters and different fields.
Thus, write a new query within a dataset. After writting the dataset, link the newly created table with the dataset via report_connection.

The second question is however unclear, elaborate the requirement for me to understand better (Also answer me, will the Ist sending out more than one value,i.e, is it multiselect?).

regards,
KKriplani