StackOverflowError on JaspersoftETL

WarOne

Hi, i was developing an ETL process using Jaspersoft ETL v5.6.2 community version. It doesn't involve complicated process. here is the screenshot

Untitled(26).png.948befc5bda9ddb424cc62246582b666.png

Now, every component in this image have the tStatCatcher Statistic option on. When i run the job it produce this error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowErrorat sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getOffsets(ZoneInfo.java:271)at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getOffsets(ZoneInfo.java:248)at java.util.GregorianCalendar.computeFields(GregorianCalendar.java:2276)at java.util.GregorianCalendar.computeFields(GregorianCalendar.java:2248)at java.util.Calendar.setTimeInMillis(Calendar.java:1140)at java.util.GregorianCalendar.<init>(GregorianCalendar.java:621)at java.util.Calendar.createCalendar(Calendar.java:1030)at java.util.Calendar.getInstance(Calendar.java:968)at routines.system.StatCatcherUtils$StatCatcherMessage.<init>(StatCatcherUtils.java:53)at routines.system.StatCatcherUtils.addMessage(StatCatcherUtils.java:148)at routines.system.StatCatcherUtils.addMessage(StatCatcherUtils.java:153)at mpnmps.mps_benchmark_0_1.mps_benchmark.tStatCatcher_1Process(mps_benchmark.java:13840)at mpnmps.mps_benchmark_0_1.mps_benchmark.tStatCatcher_1Process(mps_benchmark.java:13841)at mpnmps.mps_benchmark_0_1.mps_benchmark.tStatCatcher_1Process(mps_benchmark.java:13841)

the error is gone when i disabled tStatCatcher_1 and tFileOutputExcel_2. what is wrong with the task. can somebody explain it to me and how can i solve this issue. thanks in advance

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images