We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

HTML5 Chart Hyperlinks in Studio 6.1

jboomhower

I was finally able to create a ReportExecution hyperlink in my HTML5 Chart in the 6.1 version of Studio but the link is made on a click of the background of the chart.  I want it to link from the click of a column in the column chart and pass parameters from the selection.  I see plenty of places on how to do this in earlier versions, where the hyperlink button is under the Advanced Properties of the Measure in the Chart Properties but in 6.1 there isn't such a button, only a Hyperlink Tab for the Entire Chart Properties window.  Does anyone know how to associate a hyperlink to a measure/column instance from an HTML5 chart in this version?  Thanks in advance.

Example of current properties screen:

ScreenShot2015-10-06at11_25_52AM.png.63149802a44d31bb5f3eba57b91dc165.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have since read through a demo on doing the same thing with a pie chart in an earlier version and though my JRXML looks the same as the demo, nothing is happening when I client the columns in the chart in server.

<hc:series name="SiteCount">

<hc:contributor name="SeriesItemHyperlink">

<hc:contributorProperty name="hyperlinkTarget" valueType="Constant" value="Blank"/>

<hc:contributorProperty name="hyperlinkType" valueType="Constant" value="ReportExecution"/>

<hc:contributorProperty name="_report" valueType="Constant" value="/public/Reports/Applications/OMS/Predefined_Components/OrdersPlacedDetails"/>

<hc:contributorProperty name="milestone_date" valueType="Bucket" value="MilestoneDate.month_link"/>

</hc:contributor>

</hc:series>

• 9 months later...