We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Problem splitting subreport

manuatilomb
Go to solution Solved by AnnMary.Thomas,

I have a report with 4 sub-reports in 4 different Details, with the last one spawing several pages, or none, depending of the amount of results and if they fit in the page or not. I want it to break into a new page in case it doesn't fit completely in the page it is, but I haven't had any good results yet. I've tried using different configurations of split, stretch, alignments, etc, that I've found searching through similar problems, but I can't reach a solution. Any suggestion would be completely appreciated (I'm using iReport 5.6.0, for more info).

Here's an example. "Top Sellers" is part of the sub-report, but it starts printing at the end of the page, where it finds space, instead of breaking into a new page. 

example(1).jpg.46c279feca84c77d1c7c17f3924814e2.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried it, but I get an error when executing the code: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: The subreport is placed on a non-splitting band, but it does not have a rewindable data source.

I'm looking now at some solution more on the code side (I use Java to load the data on the report), but I still need some help figuring this out.