net.sf.jasperreports.chart.domain.axis.tick.interval doesn't work

giuliana.damiani

Hi all,

I want to print the x-axis labels every 5 times. I find in the web that I have to set this chart property : "net.sf.jasperreports.chart.domain.axis.tick.interval"  and set the value to "5", but this doesn't work.

The line chart shows all the x-axis labels! 

Anyone can help me,please?

P.S.I work with JasperStudio 6.0.1 

Best Regards,

Giuliana

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are on Jaspersoft Studio 6.0.1 you are probably using HTML5 charts. For these charts you will have to use properties from Highcharts API since HTML5 charts are based on Highcharts library. For example try to set xAxis.tickInterval:

http://api.highcharts.com/highcharts#xAxis.tickInterval

In order to add it open chart properties and then open Advances properties view.
Hope this helps.

- Stas

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I had the same issue with Stacked Bar Chart. Mine is Jasper Community Editionn 6.2.1.

Able to fix the issue by using below property in <reportElement>

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.chart.range.axis.tick.interval" value="1"/>

my source code snippet

<stackedBarChart>
                <chart evaluationTime="Report">
                    <reportElement x="3" y="4" width="547" height="310" uuid="437a72b9-4d07-40de-8497-358e8d904795">
                        <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.width" value="pixel"/>
                        <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.height" value="pixel"/>
                        <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.chart.range.axis.tick.interval" value="1"/>
                    </reportElement>

• 1 year later...