We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Image resource in jrxml

shirish.nist

jrxml 'image expression' - <imageExpression class="java.lang.String"><![CDATA["repo:Logo"]]></imageExpression>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><reportUnit><uri>/organizations/TestUser_SRS2/Reports/SugarCRMReportAddTest</uri><label>SugarCRMReportAddTest</label><version>0</version><permissionMask>1</permissionMask><description>Test Report unit</description><resources><resource><name>Logo</name><file><fileReference><uri>/organizations/TestUser_SRS2/Resources/Logo</uri></fileReference></file></resource></resources><dataSourceReference><uri>/organizations/TestUser_SRS2/Data_Sources/SugarCRMDS2</uri></dataSourceReference><jrxmlFileReference><uri>/organizations/TestUser_SRS2/Resources/SugarCRMJrxmlXML2</uri></jrxmlFileReference><alwaysPromptControls>false</alwaysPromptControls></reportUnit>[/code]

I am submitting the following reportunit xml to my jasper server for the jrxml. I am uploading the Logo file as a resource first and adding it as resource to reportunit xml with resource name as 'Logo' and file uri to the same.

Rest_v2 url - http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro/rest_v2/resources/organizations/TestUser_SRS2/Reports/SugarCRMReportAddTest?overwrite=true

And I am getting the following response.

[java] DEBUG [com.ca.jasper.restAdapter.JasperRestAdapter] response status line: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
     [java] DEBUG [com.ca.jasper.restAdapter.JasperRestAdapter] response: {"message":"Unexpected error","errorCode":"unexpected.error","parameters":["java.lang.NullPointerException"]}   

Can anyone guide me?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic