We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Problem in viewing more columns in jasper report

rupalicancerian

Hi,

I have to design a jasper report which should display atleast 30 columns using ireport 4.5.1.

When I selected the fields and dragged them to the blank page template in the detail area, all the columns were fitted in to the band area properly. But while previewing the report, the names of the columns were not displayed properly, only the first 2 or 3 letters were displayed in the column header area. Although there was no problem in the data.

As a result of this, the excel to which the data was exported also had the same issue. The column names were not displayed properly, only the initials were dislayed.

Can anyone assist on this issue, as in all the reports I have to design, the number of columns are going to be more.

Thanks & Regards

Roopam Arora

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When we drag the fields to the detail area, all the fields which were there through the sql query, the text fields are generated in the detail area and the column names are displayed in the column header area.

Since the number of columns is too large, all the coulmn names are not displayed properly. may be if the column names is populated properly, then there would be a problem in the alignment in to the band area of column header.