We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper can´t find the font lib

franchico_141
Go to solution Solved by tusar.ranjan.pradhan,

Hi,

I have a app (made with maven) that uses a lib with Courier font to generate the reports. In the netbeans, that works perfectly, but when i compile the project and generate my .JAR, when i try to generate my report, the app give an error saying that can´t find fonts/fontsfamily1375282104831.xml, but this file is in .JAR ..

here is the full error:

```Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-3" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.<init>(JRBaseFiller.java:121)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:88)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:103)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:61)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createFiller(JRFiller.java:153)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fill(JRFiller.java:82)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:653)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:569)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:915)        at com.idbrasil.util.FuncoesJasperReport.geraDanfe(FuncoesJasperReport.java:93)        at com.idbrasil.runnable.RunnableImpressao.imprimirSolicitacaoDanfe(RunnableImpressao.java:128)        at com.idbrasil.runnable.RunnableImpressao.setConfiguracaoRunnable(RunnableImpressao.java:75)        at com.idbrasil.runnable.RunnableImpressao.run(RunnableImpressao.java:53)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Input stream not found at : fonts/fontsfamily1375282104831.xml        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fonts.SimpleFontExtensionHelper.loadFontFamilies(SimpleFontExtensionHelper.java:166)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fonts.FontExtensionsRegistry.getExtensions(FontExtensionsRegistry.java:56)        at net.sf.jasperreports.extensions.DefaultExtensionsRegistry.getExtensions(DefaultExtensionsRegistry.java:110)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser.<clinit>(JRStyledTextParser.java:83)        ... 16 moreCaused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Input stream not found at :fonts/fontsfamily1375282104831.xml        at net.sf.jasperreports.repo.RepositoryUtil.getInputStreamFromLocation(RepositoryUtil.java:278)        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fonts.SimpleFontExtensionHelper.loadFontFamilies(SimpleFontExtensionHelper.java:161)        ... 19 more```[/code]

someone knows what i have to do to this works after i compile the project? is attached font lib file

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Er. That doesnt fix the problem it sweeps it under the carpet. However, exporting PDFs and expecting those fonts to embed will not work....

I think this is actually a classloader issue as I get this same problem with a font extension that WORKS under Jaspersoft Studio in myeclipse.