We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

When I export my pie graphs I created using Chart Pro,  the word document says "Flash Component".  Is there a way to get my pie graphs to appear in word?  Is there a way to change my graphs to images when exporting? 

Another problem I incountered was when I exported the same pie graphs to PDF.  The graphs was exported correctly, but when I tried printing the PDF, nothing was printed.

P.S. When I used the standard charts rather than Chart Pro, all my graphs appeared and printed just fine. 

I am using ireport 4.7.1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear Techies,

I never used fusion charts in past and i am facing some basic issue, could anyone help me out to understand the same.

Here is my problem

I have a dashboard with 4 charts in one page in ireport designer along with one cross tab report which is sub report i am calling in this page. Everything is working fine after deployment to server i am able to see this output of all 5 components (4 charts and 1 sub report) but when i export the dashboard to PDF in first view dashboard look fine as soon as i zoom in or zoom out the PDF only chart size is getting change but axis font remains same size but the sub report which have in same page works fine even i zoom in or out fonts and getting increase and decrees.

Hope i explained my problem, kindly help me with your valuable tips

Thanks

Aezaz