How to pass naming strategy in hibernate configuration file to jasper report?

kundan.scorpio

I am trying to configure customized naming strategy to hibernate configuration file in jaspe report. I have configured hibernate data source in ireport. Placed all the relevant jars in classpath. I also tested the hibernate connection and get a successful ping.

But when I try to write the HQL in ireport HQL query window and try to execuet it, I get an following exceptions: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query.

Error: Could not execute query using iterate.

My HQL query is from ActionImpl (Action Impl is the entity) and I have placed all relevant dependent entities in the classpath along with mapping files.

The same mapping files used to work earlier when application was not using custom naming strategy of hibernate. But since naming strategy has been introduced, I am not able to load even the bean in HQL query window of ireport  which initially used to show all attributes.

My application is using a custom naming strategy.

Sample mapping file looks like this:

"-//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD//EN"	 "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd">                                	      SEQ_ACTION	                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        		    	         	                             		        		    	        SEQ_ACTION_QUEUE_MOVEMENT						        		    SEQ_ACTION_QUEUE		        		    SEQ_FORCE			        		    SEQ_STATION			   	                   		    SEQ_ACTION_LOG						        		    seq_officer_link					                	    SEQ_OFFICER_ROLE		                	    SEQ_ACTION_CLASS	        			                        	    SEQ_ACTION_TEMPLATE											            		    SEQ_ACTION_AUDIT	 														       

I don't know how can I pass the parameter of this naming strategy to my hibernate.cfg.xml? I found couple of examples on net which says I need to write the logic of setting the name of naming strategyin java code.  But I am not sure where to put that class so that it is available to ireport?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days