JasperServer Pro 4.7, JasperMobile iOS, connection issue.

bdaetgibson

Hi Guys,

I currently have JasperServer running locally on my Windows Machine, and have successfully managed to connect my iPad to view the login page of the JasperServer (through the safari browser) by connecting to the same network, and using my computer IP address.

So I know I am able to connect to the Server through the browser.

Although I get a strange error with the iOS app. I enter the settings, and when the iPad tries to connect through the app, I get an eror referring to something about   not being available? Or soemthing? (on the App, the error comes in a small window which shows the error within all this html syntax (which I cannot seem to copy n paste out of the app)

So I try to actually go to this URL on my computer and I recieve this error to do with AXIS? So now, I am unsure what to do. I am an Intern at the moment and my mate (also an Intern) is telling me, I'm reading into this AXIS probelm too much, but I just want this iOS app to connect so I dont feel so guuuuuuuh! 

I have looked on tomcat on my computer and made a mnager user, so I was able to see what services are on it, and I dont anything referring to AXIS.

Any suggestions or resolutions would be great! 
Cheers, Blake

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic