Got java.io.FileNotFoundException while build JasperServer 4.7 src on Netbeans 7.2.1

hybridboy
Go to solution Solved by hybridboy,

I've been tring to build JasperServer 4.7.0 source (download through sourceforge) on Netbeans 7.2.1 but i got many trouble doing this . . This is some trouble i got

1. Not all POM on dependency artifact found on maven repo (don't know if it's matter because i can't finish the build yet)

2. Some artifact can't be download automatically through build on Netbeans it has to be added manually

3. and this one is i still can't figure it out . .

i got this error while build

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (test) on project jasperserver-api-metadata-impl: An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while executing this line:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:NetBeansProjectsjasperreports-server-4.7.0-srcjasperserverjasperserver-api-implmetadata${js-path}build-config.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
around Ant part ...<ant antfile="${js-path}/build-config.xml" inheritall="true" inheritrefs="true">... @ 8:83 in D:NetBeansProjectsjasperreports-server-4.7.0-srcjasperserverjasperserver-api-implmetadatatargetantrunbuild-main.xml
-> [Help 1]

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

even i've set js-path on default_master_properties on D:NetBeansProjectsjasperreports-server-4.7.0-srcjasperserver but it's still point to D:NetBeansProjectsjasperreports-server-4.7.0-srcjasperserverjasperserver-api-implmetadata${js-path}build-config.xml

Anyone please give me a help to solve this

Sorry for my bad english

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Hi, I got similar issue while building Jasperserver with NB7.2.1. Please let me know how to resolve this. With command line its working fine.

I have also downloaded sample 5.2.0 and compiled all reports. I can run the reports using "ant test view". Want to know how to deploy these on the server so i can make minor modifications to these reports and make it available to my end users.

Thanks