Can't delete JasperReport Server "organization"

cbarlow3

I rarely have the need to delete an "organization" in the repository, but one of our clients has rethought how they'd like their organizations named, and I need to delete one.  I've gone into the jasperserver-pro/login.html and logged on as superuser and tried to delete the organization in question (which has worked before), but I get an error message "Organization was not deleted due to referential integrity."  Fine.  Nothing should be pointing to anything in this organization, but apparently something is.  I don't know a way to get it to tell me what in the repository is pointing to something in this organization, so I just went into the iReport Repository Navigator and deleted as much as I could from the organization to narrow down what it was that I couldn't delete.  I turns out that I can delete everything within the organization except for an empty Oganizations | Folder Template folder.  I don't know what outside this one organization would be pointing to that folder, so I'm a little stumped how to clean it up.

It doesn't do a lot of harm to have a nearly empty organization in the repository, but it might cause some confusion down the road to users who have visibility into the repository from the supueruser level.

Carl

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic