We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

OLAP View - Access Grants

gundinge

Dear All,

I have some troubles with using "access grants" in an OLAP View (JasperReports 4.5)

I have a mondrian cube with one cube fact table and four dimensions and I want to "add a row-level security". 

One of my dimesion is a geographical view with level "CONTINENT", "REGION", "COUNTRY" and "OFFICE".

Depends on User - Role and "profile attributes" the logged in user is allowed to see defined countries.

In my case:

User: crmuser    Role: ROLE_CRM_USER    Profile Attributes: (Country: AT)User: crmmanager    Role: ROLE_CRM_MANAGER    Profile Attributes: (Country: AT, DE)

My "roles.xml" which is linked in in the connection to mondrian cube (analysis connections) looks like followed:

[/code]

If I am logged in as "crmmanager" I should see (hardcoded) only "AT" records (PIC.EUR.WEST EUR.AT) but I see the data without restrictions.

If I am logged in as "crmuser" I should see only "AT" (depends on profile attribute), but I see all data too.

Why?

In case of "crmuser" it could be the "membergrant member" because the system do not know the correct level keys (continent, region) of profile attribute country  "AT"?

But in case of "crmmanager", where I add the membergrant member" hardcoded (for testing I do not use profile attributes ) is also does not work?

Many thanks in advance for you help

best regards
Stefan

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...